So der erste Patch ist raus.
3DMark 11 version 1.01 release notes
* Fixed an issue with SystemInfo that prevented the Physics and Combined tests from running.
* Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the DirectX 11 API or .NET was not available.
* Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the number of system GPUs was unknown.
* Letterboxing and scaling now works with wide displays.
* The benchmark UI is now minimized during the benchmark run.
* Improved result security when submitting to 3dmark.com.
* Added automatic update notification.
* Updated SystemInfo component to version 184.108.40.206.
Advanced and Professional Edition only
* Added option for manual GPU Count selection to the Advanced tab.
* Added Scaling Mode selection to the Advanced tab, choose from centred or stretched.
* Results tab now shows the individual scores for each of the six tests.
Professional Edition only
* Demo audio now works when running from the command line.
* Image Quality tool now handles unexpected parameters correctly.
* Image Quality tool now works correctly with the reference rasterizer option.http://www.futuremark.com/download/3...01_updater.exe