1. Sync with AFULNX
2. Add /MAI command to display System Rom or Inserted Rom file\'s MA information
3. Show warning function (/sw) will cause assertion error.
4. Change /E function\'s behavior.
5. Added /ECUF function to flash EC bios when newer version is detected
6. Show warning message when /ECUF issued but no EC BIOS detected in BIOS.
7. Add Intel Flash Descriptor Mode support
8. Program all block as default
1. /M, /L0,/L1 functions become stand along function which means uses w/o inseting the rom file
2. Add change version function /chgver:
3. Fixed Mac address reading error.
4. Fixed flash unknown data when /M is issued
5. Added new routine for afudos be able to read default setting cmd(s) properly
6. Program all block as default
1. Added in new cmd /X:n for ROM ID checking with user defined ID length [funciton hidden from help].
2. Added in new cmd /sw for showing warning message [funciton hidden from help]
1. Add maximum retry parameter
1. Now AFUDOS can be configured and then executed properly through AFUSETUP utility.
-Following items are configurable:
-Command state: enable/disable, shown/hidden, and always issued
-Error return code and error message.
2. Better algorithm in finding system\'s ROM ID.
3. Fix potential failure on physical memory un-mapping.
4. Fix possible memory leaks problems.
5. Fix bad grammar of some error messages.