Hab grade genau das selbe prob gehabt,
einfach die vista usb treiber laden aufer hp , dan die software so installiern :
In general, you can refer to the following steps to install and run Presto! PVR on Windows Vista under the Windows XP compatibility mode. However, NewSoft does not guarantee the stability of some functions while running on Windows Vista.
1. Insert the Presto! PVR installation disc to your CD/DVD ROM drive.
2. Launch Windows Explorer (File manager) to browse the disc.
3. Right-click the Setup.exe file.
4. Click the Compatibility Tab under “Properties”.
5. Check the option “Run this program on the compatibility mode for”.
6. Select Windows XP.
7. Click the OK button.
8. Double-click the \"Setup.exe\".
9. Click “Allow” in the dialog “An unidentified program wants access to your computer.
10. Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the installation