Wir veröffentlichen neue Datenschutzrichtlinien um der europäischen DS-GVO, die ab dem 25.Mai 2018 in Kraft tritt, gerecht zu werden. Die neuen Datenschutzrichtlinien können Einfluss auf die Verwendung Ihrer Daten haben. Durch die weitere Nutzung unsere Webseiten stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies, den neuen Datenschutzrichtlinien und den Geschäftsbedingungen zu.
Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.
Erweiterte Suche  

Autor Thema: My friend Marco and his MSI hat  (Gelesen 370 mal)

5jungyetnosmite

• Grünschnabel
My friend Marco and his MSI hat
« am: 16. September 2017, 19:38:48 »

I've come to you with a bit of a strange request to you today, but please bear with me.

22 days ago, my friends and I were at the Gamescom, and we had a blast. We actually spent a lot of time on your booth where one could play League Of Legends in front of a crowd and while it was being livestreamed and commentated! It was great fun, and me and a friend even got to play once. We'll keep that memory forever.

There was also one friend that took particular interest in your booth: My friend Marco. 

After another one of my friends, Felix, managed to catch one of your MSI-Dragon hats, he let Marco wear it for our remaining days at the Gamescom - with great success for him. He was asked to be photographed with more than a few times, and we were able to strike up awesome conversations with strangers that wouldn't have happened otherwise. 

To sum it up - he really spent every second he could with that hat on. Even back at our hotel.

Marco truly is a great guy - but he had to return Felix's hat to him regardless. Now his head feels cold- and his life emtpy. At least he said so when he had to return his favorite headware. Was he being overly melodramatic? Maybe. But the point still stands- He loved that hat.

I have included a few pictures of Marco wearing his hat, and I hope they bring warmth to your heart, and maybe they'll inspire you to grant my request: 

As Marcos birthday is coming up soon, the rest of us thought it would be a really kind and funny gift for him to return his long lost hat.

If this is a request you can't grant - I understand aswell. But maybe you'll at least get a laugh out of our images.

Have a nice day,
David

HKRUMB

• Ehrenmitglied
Re: My friend Marco and his MSI hat
« Antwort #1 am: 16. September 2017, 20:50:04 »

:thumbsup:
Heiko...

Alltag!